by Mieko Ouchi
Bullying behaviour is something that schools, families, communities and young people are grappling with every day.
Audience participation is key to this engaging project that defines bullying, takes audiences through character-based scenes, improvised solutions, and problem solving to explore the complexities around the issue. This helps students find safe and constructive ways to combat this behaviour, and helps educators set school boundaries and policies.
- Written & Directed by Mieko Ouchi
- Stage Managed by Heather D. Swain
- Hayley Moorhouse
- Rico Pisco
- Morgan Yamada
- Wellness: analyze the definition, effects and possible consequences of various forms of harassment, stress management.
- Analyze, evaluate and refine personal communication patterns, and conflict management skills.
- Language Arts: analyze choices and motives of characters
- Sample Help Card
- The Bully Project 2018 Junior High Study Guide
- The Bully Project 2018 Elementary Study Guide
Interested in theatre in schools?
This is one of our past productions
Want to see what we’re working on right now?